Knock knock

Hello everybody,

somebody in my company decided it would be a real asset to the company if I would learn something about unattended preinstallation of Windows XP. So here I am because, to be real honest, I'm not really experienced in 'programming'. I've been playing around with the OPK from microsoft and got them installed trough our network and a winbom.ini on USB. But that's where everything starts...now all the hotfixes, applications and customized stuff have to be integrated...

I've roaming around the forum and found a lot of information, all very usefull so kudos to everybody who has been contributing to this forum! :thumbup

I'll try to keep all the rules in mind to keep everything organized, but I won't guarantee it ;)

Hello everybody,

somebody in my company decided it would be a real asset to the company if I would learn something about unattended preinstallation of Windows XP. So here I am because, to be real honest, I'm not really experienced in 'programming'. I've been playing around with the OPK from microsoft and got them installed trough our network and a winbom.ini on USB. But that's where everything starts...now all the hotfixes, applications and customized stuff have to be integrated...

I've roaming around the forum and found a lot of information, all very usefull so kudos to everybody who has been contributing to this forum!  :thumbup

I'll try to keep all the rules in mind to keep everything organized, but I won't guarantee it  ;)

Hi.

I'm new here too.

I hope you have a fun time

~ Fireware