GuiRunOnce problem

I am working under windows 2003 standard edition and I have problem with GuiRunOnce and setting up some windows explorer stuff.

After first logon GuiRunOnce cmd script is launched (let's say: doit.cmd). It sets up some windows explorer settings, merely merging some reg files, like this:

regedit /s set_detailed_view.reg
regedit /s marquee_screensaver.reg
regedit /s enable_all_multimedia_checkboxes_in_internet_options.reg

::...
::and so on

Unfortunately some features are not set after this! For instance marquee screensaver, multimedia checkboxes, LAN settings->automatically detect settings.

But interesting thing is that just after this I launch doit.cmd again, manually, and everything is set properly!

Does anyone have idea what's happening? I'm struggling some time on this and still no clue... :wacko:

I would really, really appreciate any help on this matter.

PF.

Thank you for your suggestions. I've tried them all.

After some struggle I solved the problem. The problem laid somewhere else. Namely, just before launching doit.cmd I am installing Service Pack 1 (I know this might be weird - why to install it during every installation of Windows, wouldn't it be better to integrate it beforehand?! but I am supposed to do it this way ;) ). Then SP reboots computer and during first logon it is making some final adjustments, which are transparent to the user, though. Now, just before those "SP adjustments", my doit.cmd script was launched. Thus SP was overwriting some settings which doit.cmd was doing.

PF.