5 Dvds For $25 Shipped - No Further Obligation

sedative

Saw this over at [H]ard|OCP's forums

Columbia House has a deal on 5 DVDs for $25 with free shipping. No further commitment. Hurry, this deal won't last long! Follow the following steps exactly:

1) First go to http://www.columbiahouse.com ;

2) Then click "Join the Video club", which is the third column. DO NOT click the "join the DVD club".

3) You should see a form to enter special code at the upper right corner of your screen. Enter code cycd there.

4) You will see a pop up window says your are eligible for 5 DVDs for $25 and free shipping. Close the pop-up window.

5) Now choose 5 DVDs. Just 5, no more bonus DVDs._

You can verify that there is no further obigation by checking the "Club Help" at upper right corner of their site. You should see you have 0 more DVDs to buy. Print this page for your reference.

XPerties and I just signed up. :) All you do is cancel the membership after you get your DVDs and you'll be set.

Sorry, looks like Americans only for this one..

Sorry to tell ya this guys, but just found this on there site:

You get 5 videos for 49¢ each plus $1.99 each shipping and processing

As a Club member, all you need to do is buy 4 more movies in the next 2 years at regular Club prices (currently as low as $14.95 plus shipping and processing). You may cancel anytime thereafter.

http://www.columbiahouse.com/cl1/ch/offer/...pin=41&bak=NONE

As a Club member, all you need to do is buy 4 more movies in the next 2 years at regular Club prices (currently as low as $14.95 plus shipping and processing). You may cancel anytime thereafter.

oh dear god, you obviously didn't read the instruction and follow them . Disregard the filer post for those who want to get the movies for 5 bucks a piece

Yea, I'm subscribed to Columbia House Canada and you have to buy at least 4 movies at regular price for something like 3 years.......Sorry XPerties, I hope I'm not offending you in any way, but sometimes you got to read the fine print...If you do cancel your membership, I think they will send you a fine of some sort, maybe the cost of each movie....

oh dear god, you obviously didn't read the instruction and follow them . Disregard the filer post for those who want to get the movies for 5 bucks a piece

chill man, somehow, I got to that after actually putting in the code and exploring the site some more, so obviously I did follow the instructions but happen to see this.. I am teribly sorry XPerties for "not reading the instructions and not following them"

Yea, I'm subscribed to Columbia House Canada and you have to buy at least 4 movies at regular price for something like 3 years.......Sorry XPerties, I hope I'm not offending you in any way, but sometimes you got to read the fine print...If you do cancel your membership, I think they will send you a fine of some sort, maybe the cost of each movie....

The fine print is basically this: they're gonna send you their junk mail. So once you get your 5 DVDs you cancel your membership. You are not required to buy any more movies from them. All you have to do is cancel and you're in the clear. You won't get fined because you're not obligated in any way to continue your membership.