What Are You Listening To?

techguy21801

"Tennis Court", by Lorde (pronounced "Lord").

By watching the video, you can understand why she's the world's best ventriloquist.

It's hard to believe that this talented New Zealand singer, songwriter, ventriloquist is only 17 years old (no kidding).

Edited by larryb123456

"Ice Ice Baby", a high-energy hip-hop classic from 1990, by Vanilla Ice:

and the icon-cheerleaders
be dancin' to the beat:
cheerleader.gifcheerleader.gifcheerleader.gifcheerleader.gifcheerleader.gif

as interpreted by Jim Carrey, a total laugh riot:

Edited by larryb123456

Thanks, Mr.Spaceman (said with reverence), Lorde is great.

Here is an even better song, her biggest hit so far, "Royals".

There be a whole bunch of truths in her lyrics, which she wrote in just one sitting!

"Tennis Court" shows a whole different side (a better side, if I may say so) that I wasn't aware of.

Her latest radio single is "Team," which is also better than Royals, IMO :-) I didn't even know this was Lorde singing it until I googled it. I thought it was somebody else.

My car radio is programmed for Canadian stations that play the newest stuff, so I've heard these songs on the radio... but I never know who they are until Larry puts up a link, LOL... then I'm like, oh, that's who that was.

Edited by LostInSpace2012

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy, Lorde, Lorde, Lorde be great at everything her 17-year-old mind be generatin' and she be singin'.

My knew contribution, from around 1960, "Tequila", by The Champs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG6P2rBU-ho

But for me, and I'm sure for many others, we can't hear the song without thinking of Pee Wee Herman.

He stole the song, just like he stole my heart (and Mr. Spaceman's signature)!!!

Edited by larryb123456

"Tao Te Ching", by Apollo Brown

(BTW, "Tao Te Ching" is a super-fantastic book, written by Lao Tze, a Chinese philosophical sage around the 6th century BC. IMO, one needs to read it over and over, every couple of months or so, because it's very short and very, very profound. Each time you read it, you'll see new interpretations and gain new insights.)