HELP! Music URLS

MDVill

:hello: Hey guys, wuz up!

I have been looking all over the internet and have not found good enough information on making my own music URL. If anybody at all has any information on this topic, please E-mail me (MDVill2@hotmail.com) and explain to me how to make my own URL.

I use Xanga and so I have been trying to figure out how to get my own music from my computer onto the web-site.

If there are any Xanga Users out there...please e-mail me so that I can actually have soneone that understands me?

Thank you all, .:Blue Fire:.

You should really consider compressing your avatar and actually hosting it instead of linking it to a Fedora wallpaper. It is over a megabyte in size and that doesn't give our dial-up users a smile. It even took me a bit longer than usual to load and I'm on DSL. Thanks!

Edited by TheBlackMan

You should really consider compressing your avatar and actually hosting it instead of linking it to a Fedora wallpaper. It is over a megabyte in size and that doesn't give our dial-up users a smile. It even took me a bit longer than usual to load and I'm on DSL. Thanks!

i dont have any advice on this but i do agree about the avatar im on cable and it took me awhile to load that image

No, that music that is on my xanga already came with someone elses URL...I want to know how to make my own.

Lets just say that I have no idea of what an avatar is...can you people explain to me pls?

Thank You, .:Blue Fire:.

No, that music that is on my xanga already came with someone elses URL...I want to know how to make my own.

Lets just say that I have no idea of what an avatar is...can you people explain to me pls?

Thank You, .:Blue Fire:.

avatar is the image under your nik and also if your needing a url you could just use afree service like no-ip.com or just buy you a domain name

• 2 weeks later...