I Have a Small Request

i have my winamp setup to use the wmp10 skin. and i want to use the system tray plugin ( gen_tray.dll ) . the only problem is that it shows the next icon before the previous icon

tray_icons.PNG

i was hoping someone who uses winamp would be so kind to change them around for me.

If anyone is willing to do this for me could u please post a msg to say just so that i know.

many thanks in advance.

Edited by ScubaSteve

• 1 month later...

ok its been a month and i was wondering if anyone would be able todo this for me. i know its not to difficult todo but i have no programming skills unfortunately.

If this is easy please tell how you believe it can be done. You can reshack the dll and change the icon pictures, but then they will perform wrong function when clicked. The dll is compiled and no source available, so can't recode it. Unless I am missing something it's not that easy.

nvm now, ive switched to quintessential player.

im not a programmer but surely it cant that to difficult to make a small plugin to call upon winamp functions. there are quite a few other plugins like it on the winamp site but it seems that these ppl also suffer from backward buttonious disease.

Edited by ScubaSteve

nvm now, ive switched to quintessential player.

im not a programmer but surely it cant that to difficult to make a small plugin to call upon winamp functions. there are quite a few other plugins like it on the winamp site but it seems that these ppl also suffer from backward buttonious disease.

It not as easy as you think. If it was then every one would be doing it.

Unless I am missing something it's not that easy.

I agree with Dman on this.