Install WMP10 during unattended...

Hi all,

I am sorry to say that I cant get the wmp10 to install with the RunOnceEx.cmd and the wmp install syntax I found,I have tried for about 6 hours to get it work with no succes I have search the forum for differand syntax, no works for me I know that RunOnceEx.cmd runs for me because I installed the Office 2003 pro that way, I found the RunOnceEx.cmd Creator to help me with the syntax.

I found one way that worked on the forum I downloaded some wmp10.exe file i gues it was hex hacked and I put it in the map with an unzipped WMP10, then it worked to make an silent installation.

Well I will use this on a corperate, so I dont want to use so much hex hack, I want an stabil environment that know works to update. (may be no problem but I dont know it)

Then I used the google and I think I found the way for me, it is an MS way to deploy WMP on it create an msi file you then can use to deploy in an unattended installation or with sms or gpo....

Look here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsme...deploypack.aspx

I will try once more with RunOnceEx.cmd, just to see if I get it to work!!!, :thumbup

/Tjabocom

for those wondering....

He's refering to the Enterise Deployment Pack here: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsme...deploypack.aspx

There is a WMP10 download on the Unattended site that's completely silent. All it is, is the original WMP10 downloaded wrapped in a IEXPRESS packed executing the silent command call. You could do the same for your language (the one on site is English)