Need help making this menu

Hi

im making a RunOnce menu for 2003 that includes the guide to convert it to a workstation.

Pic 1

Menu.PNG

Ive taken out a few things like the patched Uxtheme part as that will already be done using nlite. ive linked most of the buttons to the correct places but i am having some trouble trying to link buttons to certain places, the folder options menu seems to be the only one i cant work out at the moment.

Pic 2

FolderOps.PNG

i know that its in the Shell32.dll and is dialog 29960

i was wondering if anyone knows a way i could do this. i have tried using shell32.dll,29960 and shell32.dll /29960 neither of which have worked

i am using Autoplay Menu Builder 5. todo it

many thanks in advance

Edited by ScubaSteve

ty that did do the trick. the only problem is that it doesnt seem to show ontop of the menu which is kind of a pain. is there anyway i could make it show ontop as all the other windows will display ontop apart from that one.

;Call this from a batch file to force the window to be on top
NirCMDc.exe win settopmost title "Folder Options" 1

;And this if you want to make it act regularly again
NirCMDc.exe win settopmost title "Folder Options" 0

You can find NirCMD here.

ok i managed to get it to work using a batch but i get the nasty cmd window popup first which i would like to get rid of. i have cmdow placed in the system32 folder too but not sure if i could do it with that somehow.

at the moment im just using these two lines in my batch file.

RUNDLL32 SHELL32.DLL,Options_RunDLL 0

NIRCMDC win settopmost title "Folder Options" 1

Edited by ScubaSteve

just wondering how easy would it be to make an autoit script todo what i want becoz ive tried using cmdow aswell and its still not working i keep getting nasty cmd windows popup first.

ive tried a batch file and used

cmdow @ /HID

@Echo OFF

Rundll32 shell32.dll,Options_RunDLL 0

Exit

and still getting evil window popping up.

i was reading the Cmdow help and it said u can call batch files and make them hidden but i didnt understand the way it did it.

cmdow /run /hid mybat arg1 "arg 2"

not entire sure how i would do that from the autoplay menu

i was thinking cmdow.exe /run /hid folderops.bat

but that didnt seem to do anything.

Edited by ScubaSteve

CMDow isn't that great; it doesn't prevent a cmd.exe window from opening, it only closes it really fast when it does open. Since you are already using NirCMD (hurray!), you may as well use it to prevent the window from opening as well.

If you would like to keep the seperate batch file, just call it with

NirCMDc.exe Exec Hide <batchfilename>.bat

However, since you only have two lines in the batch file, I would recommend integrating it into your program by adding these two lines instead of calling the batch file

NirCMDc.exe ExeCMD Rundll32 shell32.dll,Options_RunDLL 0

ExeCMD "Executes a command of Command-Prompt (Console Window) without displaying anything on the screen" (from the excellent helpfile). The second line doesn't need any extra parameters or changes, NirCMD commands avoid opening the command windows by default. You can use it anywhere on your CD to prevent those darn windows from popping up :thumbup