Full Unattended user other than Administrator?

:unsure: I looked and didn't see the answer to this anywhere. Is there a way to create a winnt.sif fullunattended and either rename the Administrator or name the administrator a username so that under C:\Documents and Settings directory "Administrator" is not there and in it's stead another name, who is the Administrator is there? TIA

:unsure:  I looked and didn't see the answer to this anywhere.  Is there a way to create a winnt.sif fullunattended and either rename the Administrator or name the administrator a username so that under C:\Documents and Settings directory "Administrator" is not there and in it's stead another name, who is the Administrator is there?  TIA

I know for a fact that with nLite, you can rename the Administrator account to whatever you want. Mine is labelled the same as my MSFN handle, slippykillsticks.

Quick question - not wanting to hijack this thread - but with the change administrator name in nLite, is that added as a reg edit/batch after, as I don't want it to affect the existing winnt.sif if it was to use that?