Royale bug

BoardBabe

I'm trying to save a modified Royale theme (changed screensaver and background) in Windows theme properties. But as I save and apply a modified Royale theme the background of the file edit view... menu in apps get a white background. Anyone else experienced this?

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 years later...
I'm trying to save a modified Royale theme (changed screensaver and background) in Windows theme properties. But as I save and apply a modified Royale theme the background of the file edit view... menu in apps get a white background. Anyone else experienced this?

Sorry for kicking an old topic, but I experience the same problem with the Royale Theme on Windows XP.

Anyone who knows of a solution for this?

I've had that happen with Royale black, too. I think it has something to do with the theme not being registered or something. What version of XP are you using? Does the theme show up in the appearance tab or do you only have luna and classic?

The theme shows up as it should, the only problem is the white blocks as the topic starter mentioned. I'm using Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 (VLK).