xp on an old computer

Nerwin

If you use nlite I seem to remember you can disable WinXP's check for minimum requirements...you'll have to rebuild the WinXP disk using this, and then you should be okay. I would format the drive though, as I and many others don't trust upgrades...especially from Win95! And be warned, I don't think you can do much with only 64MB RAM...let alone 16MB! Good luck!

well its not for me its for my grandfather becasue his computer crash and don't work becasue the hard drive went which theres going to be a 20 gig or a 40 gig hard drive he can't afford a new computer so tried to help him. if any one knows a website that sells memory for the older computers please let me know.

if any one knows a website that sells memory for the older computers please let me know.

Well This Place sells all types of memory,.I'm pretty sure they ship anywhere at a pretty decent price too, I myself haven't ordered from them yet, but a friend of mine ordered 6 sticks of PC100 for himself and he said it all works perfectly fine so you should have no problems with them.

-D-