Menuing system?

I know the best, but it is commercial (however, worth paying for): AutoPlay Media Studio 5

I'm sure it is well worth it, but I'm not going to spend $495 for a peice of software that will only be used occasionally.

Auto Play Menu builder is free, but has a splash screen until you pay....

BUT NO TRAIL Period...

I like how this one feels. Concise and to the point. I'm looking at it right now so I'll let you know.

why not just get reshack and change the setup.exe your own way. sure it takes a bit of fiddling but once you learn you never forget

True, but I want additional functionality that the original CD autorun program does not provide. This way, I can add my own functions to the autostart menus.

What is a good menuing system to use for the autorun function these days?  I have seen several, but most are either a pain to setup or are comercial.  Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Have you considered the freeware AutoIt? I'm just getting started with it, but so far I can see that it is very powerful with little effort:

http://www.hiddensoft.com/autoit3/

What is a good menuing system to use for the autorun function these days?  I have seen several, but most are either a pain to setup or are comercial.  Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Have you considered the freeware AutoIt? I'm just getting started with it, but so far I can see that it is very powerful with little effort:

http://www.hiddensoft.com/autoit3/

Yes, I do know about AutoIt and I have it installed. I'll be using Linasoft's AutoPlay Menu Builder. It does have one glaring ommision though...No script support, no test support, and no ability to enable/disable functions/features based on a script or test. Other than that, I've created a very elaborate menuing system with custom graphics that pops up when you insert the DVD.

Very cool.