This Is A Video-camcorder Question..

SolidWing68

oh for sure..depending on ur situation a few things may be nessary.

Does your vid card have a video in?

If yes u could get a svid cable and import the movie over the vid cable with an application like Pinnicle.

They also sell these small boxes that have the Video,L-sound, and R-sound(3 pring connectors, Red White and Yellow) wich u can plug ur camra into which impotrs the raw vid via the usb port...

theres a few options here..it just depends on how much u wanna spend and what u have already.

=Drew

a fairly inexpensive option - if your Video card does not Video In (as Drew said) is called Dazzla - I have one that is USB based and work very well. It also comes with some software - but not very good stuff - for editing. I have used Studio (v8) as well as ArcSoft ShowBiz. Like ShowBiz better - but I am very much a noob at this stuff. I think more experienced people like Studio better. You can also download MovieMaker 2 (beta) from Microsoft if you are on XP. Much better than original MovieMaker. Also - if your video camera is digital - you might be able to connect via FireWire (1394) - course your computer need that type of connection also.

LS_Dragons