Spybot 1.4 Final Silent Install

hy

can anyone tell me how i can make a silent install without the the Teatimer?

thx

A good way to start would be to download Inno Setup, ISTool and innounp. With these programs you can create your own setups and edit ones that are created with Inno.

Help wise the chm file that comes with Inno Setup explains a lot but when it comes to repackaging setups that have been extracted using innounp its basically trial and error as it will not decompile the files the way the author had them. You can create setups with custom reg entries, tweaks and registration info so you don't have to add them later.

I have added the iss file I use so you can get an idea of what goes where, If I can learn it it can't be that hard :whistle: . Open the file with ISTool and

in the left sections pane select the Tasks option and you will see 2 actions, the top one is the TeaTimer, double click it and a dialog will open, there are a list of options called Flags that you can apply to the action and if you select unchecked, when the exe is run the TeaTimer will not be installed but an option to add it still remains.

When you extract Inno setups there will be an iss file created so most of the work will have been done but as I say there may be some alterations required to compile to a binary again

Spybot.iss