Can't log on to yahoo email or ebay!

reddavem

Hi guys this is very strange!!!!

Tuesday night (may 24th) sent evening working thru emails and putting bids on Ebay as usual...no problems!!!!!

Wednesday watched the mighty reds win the champions league so didnt turn the computer on

Thursday evening tried to log onto my yahoo email....doesnt reconise my password...try to log onto my ebay....wont let me!!!!!!!!

Now i know this was a stupid thing to do....but both yahoo email and ebay passwords are the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!doh.

Even stranger...when i try to get a new password for my yahoo email...when i answer my secret questions...ie what is your mothers maiden name...it says my answers are wrong..???

Has someone hacked into my pc...and somehow got the passwords and fXXked up my accounts??

Has any of you guys had the same problems??

Do you know any telephone numbers for ebay or yahoo customer services!!??

Somebody could have hacked your PC, or trojaned some spyware on to it, or just plain guessed your password. Change or cancel any other account with that password while you can!

Anybody using your stolen account can bid using your credit cards. Put a fraud alert on any credit cards associated with the ebay account or paypal account (if you have one)!

ID Theft is real! Extra precaution is never harmful.

See http://www.consumer.gov/idtheft/index.html

Ebay - report account theft:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/isgw-account...-reporting.html

Yahoo: it looks like there is not way to contact them without signing in first. :)

I have no problem loggin in Y!, but Y! portal seems to be seriousely in trouble at th moment: the connection is very very slow (half an hour to check my mails) and it also cripple the download of other sites while I'm trying to go on Y! at the same time...