RunonceEx

:hello:

I've just created my unattended win xp cd. And now I need TWO Runonceex. I want that one could run just after importing to the registry [during setup](I did it with "rundll32.exe iernonce.dll,RunOnceExProcess"). Ok, my first runonceex runs corectly, but I need one more to run on the first computer boot. :unsure:

What I need to do?

P.S>I tried adding runonceex2.cmd to cmdlines.txt. But then runonceex2 runs just after first ends. And I need it not during windows setup, but on the first computer boot after setup.

:wacko:

Place the rundll32.exe iernonce.dll,RunOnceExProcess line

in your runonceexe.cmd file before the command you want to

be ran after boot.

example

command 1

command 2

command 3

rundll32.exe iernonce.dll,RunOnceExProcess

command 4

command 5

commands 4 and 5 will be ran after the boot.

I've also placed it every ten lines or so which

runs groups of tens commands in consecutive windows.

In your final cleanup batch file, say CleanupFinal.cmd, include a command run RunOnce.cmd (I presume you want a RunOnce, not a RunOnceEx the second time). That will populate the registry with whatever commands you want after the next boot up and then clear it. Just make sure any batch files you want are available for it. The %tmp% directory is a good place for them.

As far as I know, that should work. It is a little different than RunOnceEx in how Windows treats it, but unless you need to go through more lengthy installs, that ought to do it.

It should work for runOnceEx, too, but I haven't tested it so I can't make any claims about that.