F6 for drivers and unattended

Has anyone else had trouble with adding extra drivers for SCSI and RAID cards from floppies after creating and unattended CD? With multiple builds I am able to press F6 to specify additional drivers for my RAID cards and it reads the floppies and acts like it is going to work. But when it attempts to copy the drivers from my floppy it always gives me an error that it cannot copy. If I do the exact same procedure from just a standard slipstream CD it works great.

I'm assuming it has to do with the $OEM$ folder but I'm wondering if there is a fix for this. After a series of unfortunate events it took me 5 hours to get the OS installed on my PC that normally takes me 30 minutes after this issue, HD issues, motherboard issues and partition issues so I thought I would tackle this problem first.

take some time to read around, the F6 issue has been discussed many times and it is not possible with unattended installation.

You have +/- 2 options:

A. you set OemPreinstall=no in your winnt.sif

B. you "integrate" the needed drivers in your installation.

Can you link me to any threads about adding your own drivers to these CDs? I looked at the guide but it only had one example and didn't really explain where to get the information about other drivers. I need the raid version of the same driver used in the example.