What is the easiest way to monitor home network

OK, got my network all setup, 3 PCs connected to a Linksys router. I'm able to access the other two PCs from mine, but I would like to be able to monitor(spy) and control the other two from mine. Like a virtual desktop I guess.

Let me know any suggestions.

Thanks

viol8r:

There has been loads of questions answering your topic. Please use the search facility (even just simple browsing of the forum boards would have shown you suggestions too).

Read the forum rules.

Just a little reminder for you :)

Regards

N.

I know and tried. I didn't have the hours it took to weed through all the interesting topics I came accross and when I tried the search, well that list would have been hours too.

Plus I'm lazy and I know some honorable person would help me out :D

MCT, I see in your sig your running a Audigy 2 zs on a IS7. I'm currently using the built in audio on the IS7, you see much improvement in gaming audio?

I haven't decided whether to spend the extra cash for the Audigy or stay with what I've got.

MCT, I see in your sig your running a Audigy 2 zs on a IS7.  I'm currently using the built in audio on the IS7, you see much improvement in gaming audio?

I haven't decided whether to spend the extra cash for the Audigy or stay with what I've got.

Another thing... keep the posts on track. It's better for you to either make a new thread regarding this, or to PM someone (here, MCT). Someone should be able to find (ideally) a thread containing only material related to the title.