A win32 tweak that kills Win64?

I know nLite does not officialy support Win64, but I still tried. This should NOT be in nLite forum, read further. I tweaked a lot with nLite, and the installation WORKED. The problem is that upon the first boot, Win64 gave a BSOD with 2-3 lines of some info (did not copy it, will do so next time).

Well, then I decided to install Win64 normal default. It installed fine, worked fine, and then I started applying tweaks, and since there are like 7000 tweaks, I could not be bothered with testing each one. So, after applying several, it worked, then more and more, and at one point when I restarted I got the SAME BSOD as I did with nLite.

So, since nLite has tweaks in it too, I am pretty sure there is a specific tweak or setting or option that works for Win32 but not Win64.

Does anyone have a clue as to what it is?

was one of your tweaks to use a custom bootscreen ?

i had a similar problem, when i stated workgin with win 2003, i FORGOT that my custom bootscreen was for win xp, so i lft it in the $oem folder and anfter instalation, it wouldn't boot :P.

then, i wanted to use kaspersky, but only a weird "file server" version would work on 2003, so i got that, but i got the bsod after reebooting (because if the installation)