Window Washer V6.0.1.408 switches anyone?

DLF

Window Washer V6.0.1.408 by Webroot. Does anyone know the silent switches please?

P.S. Yes I know the older versions V5 & V5.5 cant be installed without a vbs or autoIT script.

Apparently you didnt, because you missed this fat point in every single thread (there were 5 with "Washer" in the title)

Window Washer can't be installed silently without an autoscript or vbscript. You should use the search button next time. This has been discussed numerous times.

Apparently you didnt...

As I stated, I DID search, but nothing appertaining to Window Washer V6.0.1.408 came up. The older versions (5 and 5.5 etc), yes, but since this is the latest version Webroot may have added silent install functionality to the app. Hence my request.

Please get your facts right before criticizing. You weren't watching over my shoulder while I was searching.

The Version doesnt madder. As long as its the same installer, it has the same switchs. You need to do some research on the different switchs and their relation to the installers. And please, take your own advice when criticizing someone trying to help a novice out.