If Exist commands in RunOnceEx.cmd problems

Powerhouse

I have the following two If Exist commands in my RunOnceEx.cmd file..

IF EXIST %systemroot%\system32\drivers\LMouFlt2.sys REG ADD %KEY%\003 /VE /D "Logitech MouseWare v9.80" /f

IF EXIST %systemroot%\system32\drivers\LMouFlt2.Sys REG ADD %KEY%\003 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Drivers\Mouse\MW980\Setup.exe -s -f1"

IF EXIST %systemroot%\system32\drivers\kbdhid.sys REG ADD %KEY%\004 /VE /D "Logitech iTouch v2.22" /f

IF EXIST %systemroot%\system32\drivers\kbdhid.sys REG ADD %KEY%\004 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Drivers\Keyboard\IT222\\iTouchl.vbs"

Now, these work if you have the hardware installed, but on a machine without the hardware, there is a Windows error that is displayed. If you hit Ok it goes away, but it kind of defeats the Unattended feature of the install.

Anyone know how to fix the above to prevent the error message from displaying?

Unfortunatly I don't have a system available at the moment to retest the install on. It looked like some kind of Windows Script error though. I won't be able to give you any more details until tomorrow.

I'm guessing that anyone who has used a similar line on their unattended would receive the same error. After all, I copied both of these from user's who posted them on these boards.

If it's a Windows Script error, my inclinition would be that the VBS file is being executed and failing. Moreso, kbdhid.sys isn't a file which is unique to Logitech. It's a driver file that comes with Windows. To further make the point, I have an MS Natural Keyboard Pro and I have that file in my drivers directory. Therefore, that line is likely to execute on all systems, not just ones with Logitech keyboards, meaning the VBS file is being called on all systems as well.