WHAT AM I DOIN WRONG

IVE RUINED 20 CDS SO FAR DIDNT EVEN NO I COULD USE A PROG CALLED VIRTUAL PC (LOL) ANYWAY MY PROB IS THIS

EVERY UNATTENDED CD I DO STALLS AT THE SAME POINT WHEN IT SAYS DETECTING & INSTALLING DEVICES IT GETS TO ABOUT 75% AND STALLS JUST AFTER THE SECOND FLICKER OF MY MONITOR. IVE NOT ADDED ANY DRIVERS OR ANYTHING ONLY REMOVED STUFF AND ADDED TWEAKS. I HAVE REMOVED OLD GFX DRIVERS MY CARD IS A RADEON 9600 PRO SO THIS SHOULDNT BE A PROB I DONT THINK ANYWAY HELP IS NEEDED AND IM IN DEPT TO WHO EVER SOLVES THIS

AM I REMOVING SOMETHING FROM THE XP CD THAT CAN CAUSE THIS STALLING OR COULD IT BE MY WINNT.SIF OR SOMETHING ALTHOUGH IVE LEFT THESE DEFAULT, HOW NLITE MAKES IT

IM USING A CORP VERSION OF XP PRO WITH SERVICE PACK 2

THANKZ

haha the guy just ruined his 20th, I'd be upset too.

Are you sure it stalls, or just takes a long time? I remember before SP1 and I would add all the updates, it would take like 20min to change 1 min in the time. Have u tried leaving it for like 10-15min.

Give a list of what u did. like was it all manual, or did u use something like nlite. I doubt its the SIF, it must be a messed up file. Cause from my understanding, nothing is running at that point, could be wrong tho. There is a posibility its a hardware problem. Search MS's KB on when it stalls and see what comes up.

Also, Shift+F10 (during setup) opens up the command prompt and see if u can read the log file for any errors.