Multiple VPN connections

WotC

Hi!

As written in the topic: is it possible to set up a vpn connection with windows xp pro and have the option to connect with more than one client at the same time? by default windows xp allows just one login via vpn. i know its possible with server 2003 (in theory) but xp pro? any help would be great! thx

Create multiple dial-up or VPN connections by copying them in the Network Connections folder.

After you copy the connections, you can rename them and modify the connection settings. By doing so, you can easily create different connections to accommodate multiple modems, ISPs, dialing profiles, and so on.

Thanks - but i think i didnt explain it correctly. Your solutoin is for vpn CLIENTS only, or? I wanted to allow multiple INCOMING connections. I cant copy the incoming connections shortcut located within the network adapters folder :-(. thanks anyways!

Thanks - but i think i didnt explain it correctly. Your solutoin is for vpn CLIENTS only, or? I wanted to allow multiple INCOMING connections. I cant copy the incoming connections shortcut located within the network adapters folder :-(. thanks anyways!

Sorry for the double post - got a timeout :-(

I know that only one incoming connection at the same time is allowed. my question. is there a possibility to install some kind of vpn server? like an ftp oder http server? i cant imagine that noone else ever had this problem!