CPU skyes High

Well I "could" suggest some fixes,... if you "didn't" block out everything in your process manager except for explorer.exe, make sure when you've got troubles with cpu usage that people can see "ALL" the running processes in a screenshot,.. post a screenshot that shows all the processes instead and I should be able to help

~D~

It would also help to know if it was a straight UA install or if there were any modifications made (nLite, reg tweaks, etc).

Was the computer connected to the internet during or directly after the install? It only takes a few seconds for an unprotected computer to become infected.

The extremely high system cache being used makes me think that there are some tweaks going on here...

Well I "could" suggest some fixes,... if you "didn't" block out everything in your process manager except for explorer.exe, make sure when you've got troubles with cpu usage that people can see "ALL" the running processes in a screenshot,.. post a screenshot that shows all the processes instead and I should be able to help

~D~

You're right I didn't think it matters anything, couse there are all summing to the other 50% left, but nothing unusual...

By ending the Explorer process it works ok, until I'll reboot again...

so screenshots will be soon...

It would also help to know if it was a straight UA install or if there were any modifications made (nLite, reg tweaks, etc).

Was the computer connected to the internet during or directly after the install? It only takes a few seconds for an unprotected computer to become infected.

The extremely high system cache being used makes me think that there are some tweaks going on here...

Yes, it was a straight UA install, made by XPCREATE only.

Yes, it was connected to the Internet but I didn't found anything affected by that...