Custom Right-Click Menu Option for .ISO files

ODC

I want a right-click option for .ISO files to be sent to my favorite burning application.

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\Shell]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\Shell\Burn with Nero]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\Shell\Burn with Nero\Command]
@="nero.exe /w %1"

However, this adds the menu option to all files. I only want the option to display for .ISO and .NRG files. How?

ETA: If I use ".iso" instead of the "*" above, I don't get a menu option for .iso files.

OK, the problem seems to be from WinRAR not letting the menu options appear if I use the .iso location in the registry. If I rename default for the .iso folder in the registry from "WinRAR" to something like "Optical Disc Image", then my custom menu items appear. Why is this? Seems odd that if a filetype has a default action than no other menu items will appear in the context menu. Oh well...

The HKCR\.iso key should contain a (default) entry which points to some other key (Mine is EasyCDCreator.DiscImage.5, but it can be anything) under *that* key should go the "Shell\Burn with Nero\Command" stuff

You don't really need to directly edit the registry to do this. I always find it easier to use the old fashoned way:

Open Explorer/Tools/Folder Options/{File types}.

Select the entry for ISO and click "Advanced".

Click 'New' and name it "Open with Nero"

In the Application area enter:

"C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero\nero.exe" /w "%1"