HELP PLS.. Total unattended patching

hi guys first post after reading and getting some really useful information but i need some "odd" advise please.

i need to make a total unattend patching system for windows on SP2 XP using the Autoupdate function. When i say total i mean no interaction by the user at all. It has to download and install itself silently in the backgound without the user clicking anything at all.

ok here is what i have so far.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU]

"NoAutoUpdate"=dword:00000000

"AUOptions"=dword:00000004

"ScheduledInstallDay"=dword:00000000

"ScheduledInstallTime"=dword:00000009

"NoAutoRebootWithLoggedOnUsers"=dword:00000001

"AutoInstallMinorUpdates"=dword:00000000

"RescheduleWaitTime"=dword:00000001

the guys in the know, know what it means but the problem i get is the auto update icon appears at the bottom asking you to accept the agreement once you have done this all is well and good till the next update which again requires you to double click the auto update icon and agree to the agreement.

The reason i want this is that i have about 100 tablets i have to build for Tablet XP SP2 and the users are muppets to say the least. The units need patching with the muppet having to do anything ;) so anyone?? help ??? pls??

thanks

WSUS (SUS) will only work if they networked together.

He mentioned that they are all standalone.

Somebody on here did create a method that all can be placed onto a CD and thatrun.

It would identify if an update had been installed or not and install if needed.

When get home will try and find link and add here as e-mailed home but not emptied work outbox other week.

You would have thought MS would have either a single agreement to select OR in the registry you auto accept any MS patch.......

your right aswell the CD thing is not really an option... the ppl who are using the tablets have more in common with an ameba, trying to get them to plug in an external CD rom would be akin to writing a novel :)