Windows framework hotfix problem

hatred

ya im haveing problems with the framework sp1 hotfix its the 1.20 megs one... the last one you do .. anyways when i install this and reboot and windows is loaded i get a computer icon at the bottom of my screen saying its trying to establish a internet connection . when i allready have one and can browse... im running a ASUS/TEC/broadcom 440x integrated controller. it seems to have to do with running more accounts or something i formatted and just used the ADIM account and when i install this patch my computer reboots but it doesint get to the microsoft windows loading page.. it just stays black i have to manually reboot. when i do it says your computer didint shutdown correctly do to hardware or software changes. then it asks me to boot in normal mode. and everything is fine after that ... but why is this patch and only this one doing this ?? if someone could help me out on this be much appreciated.

Ya i think im going to slipstream them into my next xp. do you or anyone know if there are any problems doing so? ive been waiting it out avoiding any resent bugs it might have had . also i did find out what was freezing me up with the black screen. after reboot when i installed that fix. it had to do with the ASP.net account running . i disabled that account then installed that hotfix and i booted up just fine.. this network adapter card seems to only like one account running if there are more then one then i get screws with the nic card but only when i install that one hotfix.