The "Sample Pictures" Shortcut in my docs

Ehhm does someone know how this process works? I searched all over the forums but I

couldn't find what I need.

It's about this:

If I reinstall Windows, and then when I open my Documents\My Pictures I see a shortcut placed there (Sample Pictures). This happens every single time when I reinstall my Windows. I want to stop this process. Any Ideas?

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Can you remove 'My Pictures', 'My Ebooks', 'My Music' this way without them spawning again as well? Ive tried this they always seem to popup again, I cant even rename them without the originals being recreated next startup, and cant find much info on google beside to make them hidden.

thanks!

Can you remove 'My Pictures', 'My Ebooks', 'My Music' this way without them spawning again as well? Ive tried this they always seem to popup again, I cant even rename them without the originals being recreated next startup, and cant find much info on google beside to make them hidden.

thanks!

For these you need to do a bit more than simply delete the folders as Im sure youve realized. Search around, there are a few threads which walk you through the steps needed to remove these once and for all... and stop any future "My ...." folders from appearing.