Slowage in Applcations

Carmon

Hey all wondering if u can slove my XP Problem

For sum time now ive had XP and had no problems at all but the past few weeks been getting wierd Slowage in applcation for example say i went on google typed in summat like MSFN.org and click search it do the Search then the screen go blank and it will starts to do * application not respondin * and then i had to end the Task and get bugged but i noticed when it happends if i leave it for 5 to 10 mins it when in this * not workin app * it works :blink: dus it wiv all my apps like , IE , Adobe Photoshop & image ready, CS (Steam) and also Lags when i Right click sumthing it takes about 1min to realise i right clicked :huh: but Ive dun a Anit Virus Scan , Adware N spyware scan , Scandisk etc still the Same so anyone can help me out wud be great :D

I'd first reoptimize my Prefetch cache by running Bootvis. If you don't have Microsoft's Bootvis utility, it is still hosted in several places other than Microsoft.

I'd then check My Computer/Performance/Advanced and make sure Processor Scheduling and Memory Usage is optimized for Programs

If everything is still slow, review all of your critical performance parameters.

Sometimes one spyware program won't catch what others will. Same for anti-virus software, that's why I suggested running it.

Might want to also check memory DIMMS as well.