Why wont these install?

TheeBeets

Ms AntiSpyware

REG ADD %KEY%\165 /VE /D "Microsoft Windows Antispyware"

REG ADD %KEY%\165 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Install\Microsoft Windows Antispyware\MicrosoftAntiSpywareInstall.exe /s /W" /f

WMP10

REG ADD %KEY%\170 /VE /D "Windows Media Player 10" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\170 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Install\WMP10\MP10Setup.exe /s /W" /f

I also need this to install silently how do I do this?

REG ADD %KEY%\163 /VE /D "MsgPlus" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\163 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Install\MSN\MsgPlus-350.exe /QN" /f

Try something like this:

REG ADD %KEY%\163 /VE /D "MsgPlus" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\163 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Install\MSN\MsgPlus-350.exe /SilentInstallNoSponsor" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\163 /V 2 /D "taskkill /I /FM explorer.exe" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\163 /V 3 /D "taskkill /I /FM msmsgs.exe" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\165 /VE /D "Microsoft Windows Antispyware" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\165 /V 1 /D "\"%systemdrive%\install\Microsoft Windows Antispyware\msantispyware.msi\" /PASSIVE /NORESTART" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\170 /VE /D "Windows Media Player 10" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\170 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\WMP10\MP10Setup.exe /q:A /c:\"setup_wm.exe /Q /R:N /DisallowSystemRestore\"" /f

Notes:

For MS Antispyware start the install, get the .msi from "%UserName%\Local Settings\Temp" cancel the install.

Also as stated, all the required switches were available on this site, that's where I got em!

REG ADD %KEY%\142 /VE /D "Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\142 /V 2 /D "%systemdrive%\Install\Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal\setup156.exe /S /N" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\142 /V 3 /D "REGEDIT /S %systemdrive%\install\Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal\2005.reg" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\143 /VE /D "Kaspersky Anti-Hacker" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\143 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Install\Kaspersky Anti-Hacker\Kasp v1.7.exe /S /N" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\143 /V 2 /D "REGEDIT /S %systemdrive%\Install\Kaspersky Anti-Hacker\ioloSm5FirewallLicense.key" /f

these are the changes that i made.............

@ TheeBeets

I don't respond to postings for peoples praise and /or thanks, but anyone can see here that there is only myself who has actually answered your question.

If you have done stuff by PM or email, then keep to that method of response, or keep the board up to date, in order that they may follow the thread.

If you have done stuff by PM or email, then keep to that method of response, or keep the board up to date, in order that they may follow the thread

that is why i posted the Kaspersky switches that i tried sending TheeBeets, but the others have had alot of posts about them to begin w/ so a little searching would do the trick, one method i referred TheeBeets to was my collection of switches post in my sig, that way most can see what is all being done here..........