Drivers without INF

TheJerk

First, let me say that I tried searching, but had no luck finding anything.

Ok, I have a Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1 which uses the Crystal Sound Cards driver pack. I extracted the EXE I downloaded from the Hercules website and show 8 files: data1.cab, data1.hdr, data2.cab, ikernel.ex_, layout.bin, setup.exe, setup.ini and setup.inx. As you can see, there's no INF file.

First, so I may avoid this in the future, what would be the command line syntax to get the switches from setup.exe? I tried using the help switch (both /? and -?) and both times I didn't receive any answers. It would just run the setup file (and then ask me if I want to remove my currently installed drivers).

I also tried to extract the cab files, but Winzip, WinRAR and 7zip don't recognize the files. Setup.ini only contains this information:

[Startup]
AppName=Crystal Sound Cards
ProductGUID=A106671F-3741-4F3B-B39D-AB7E2F1CE81B
[Languages]
Default=0x0009
count=7
key0=0x0013
key1=0x0009
key2=0x040c
key3=0x0007
key4=0x0010
key5=0x0816
key6=0x000a

Also, nLite doesn't accept drivers without INF files. So my assumption is that I would need to use runonceex inorder to install these. Is there no other way? I honestly would love to see this driver installed along with all of my other drivers, and only if it's necessary (so, let's say I remove the card, I don't really want to install the drivers for it at that point).