Reg tweak disabling startup sound at cmdlines.txt

I am currently disabling the (to me) annoying windows startup and shutdown -melody from a regtweak ran as the first item at WPI. However this does obviously not disable the VERY FIRST startup sound as that reg has not yet ben applied.

My question is: will it work to apply this tweak (to disable startup and shutdown sound) at cmdlines.txt? (This doing so the sound is NEVER played)

The regtweaks:

;NO Windows shutdown sound
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\AppEvents\Schemes\Apps\.Default\SystemExit\.Current]
@=""

;NO Windows startup sound
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\AppEvents\Schemes\Apps\.Default\SystemStart\.Current]
@=""

HKCU stands for HKEY_CURRENT_USER.

s it recommended to run ALL my reg tweaks at cmdlines.txt or just (QuickLaunch and) this one for sound scheme?
You may see different opinions about that. The purpose of applying HKCU tweaks at T-12 is to apply the changes to all users [created thereafter]. If you use the built-in Admin account and it's the only account on your machine, then it doesn't matter when to apply the tweaks. If you have more than one account and you want apply the HKCU tweaks to all accounts, then you need to import the HKCU tweaks at T-12.

As for the HKLM (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE) tweaks, I prefer to imoprt them at first logon. They will be applied to all users anyway, but some of them may not "stick" at T-12.