all my folders have been capitalized

its really quite strange. last week $oem$ copied over fine, the folder structure for my start menu being just the way i like it. this week i added my unattended install into a multiboot dvd along with a retail install, and now when windows boots up for the first time, all my folders in the start menu have been capitalized. everything else in the dvd works fine.

anyone ever seen this before? quite bizarre, and just annoying enough for me to hoof my pc onto the highway and watch it get crushed by a semi....

What did you use to make your .iso (or burn directly, if you didn't make an .iso first)? If you use cdimage, add -d to the command line so it doesn't force all filenames uppercase on the media.

Otherwise, please tell us a lot more about your situation: exactly how you created your setup share, what .iso-creation and cd burning software you're using, how you're initiating the the install, exactly what folders are capitalized, and anything else that changed since last week ("nothing" is not a valid answer - if the results changed, SOME part of the process changed, guaranteed).