Acrobat 6.0 Pro Not Installing Correctly From Dvd

Okay, first off, great program! I have even taught myself a little HTML to be able to customize the look and I've got it all working, except I have had some issues with my commands for a couple programs. I think I have them all figured out except for Acrobat 6.0 Pro and update 6.0.1.

I have visited Adobe's website and found some info on silent installation. I have used the setup.exe and acropro.msi with msiexec methods, and both work when running WPI and installing from my hard drive. But when I burn the DVD, it starts installing Adobe, gets about half way through, then quits. I am using a transform file for the silent install and like I said, it works fine with that setup from my hard drive, but not from the DVD. Same commands and all. I have tried everything I can think of!!

I saw a similar problem with PowerDVD, where it would not install from the DVD but installed perfectly from the hard drive. To fix it I just specified a path for the log file and for some reason it worked. I don't think the Adobe problem is that simple.

Has anyone else had issues?

Also, I am not using this as part of the windows install itself, but as a standalone interface after Windows is already booted. This seems more feasible for the atmosphere I use it in, where we have multiple licenses of programs and need to install just certain ones at certain times.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!