Damn..!

gravier20

:realmad:

i sick and tired ..when i install windows xp professional sp2 (build 2600) cannot support directx 9.0c also cannot play nfs underground 2...every time i try to format my pc back then install this windows xp...again directx 9.0c cannot be installed,not just that.i try install need for speed underground 2 also cannon be run..the i found articles about windows xp sp2 have final version..but i donno what kind version and build version is that...after again and again..i only install winme...what the hell the game nfs underground2 run perfectly and can install directx 9.0c..

anyone can send me some information about this..this...wa...i realy tension..

it true that winxp sp2 final release have out...

i also send attachment about my computer and donno why cannot install nfs underground 2 with directx 9.0c

DxDiag.txt

post-49830-1112166965_thumb.jpg

error3.txt

i know that windows xp pro servis pack2 final release already have directx 9.0c. but windows xp pro sp2 doesn't have directx9.0c but have directx 9.0b only..i that case i cannot play nfs underground 2..other game run fine..

first of all u dont have sp2.

i took this from your attachments: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp1.020828-1920). sp2 final it should look like this: bla bla (2600.xpsp2.040804-2158). and i think u still have sp1 so that's why u have dx 9.0b. what u have to do: download sp2 from here sp2 download and then slipstream it into your xp cd using autostreamer or nlite and then make a clean install and that's it.

ok...i wanna ask..what if.. install windows xp professional not sp1 and sp2..then i update it sp2 from the link that 'booogy' gave me..can i upgrade the winxp professional to winxp sp2..that i have download..