Having Trouble.....

hello all , i am having a problem with this section....post-49147-1112071655_thumb.jpg not sure where i went wrong. i used same sizes so the red should have covered all the blue. im just not understanding why it didnt cover the blue. and then where it says exit i cant find where to change that blue part. any help for a novice ? thank you in advance!

Welcome!

Next time try a more informative topic description... "Having Trouble....." doesn't really tell you much. If you haven't already take a look at the forum guidelines which can be found in my signature.

Good luck!

Here's the problem....

you're modifying the Autorun file yes? There hasn't really been any success stories of editing it to satisfaction. I'd have to tinker a bit to figure out anything, so it may be a couple days till I have time.

The guide on site and in the forums, regards teh billboard during setup.

thanks for reply alanoll...sorry i didint get back sooner,but to answer your question, no. i didnt edit the autorun file. i edited the setup.exe file. specifically bitmap 112-113,and 612-613 for the red. i used alcohol 120 to mmount the image and that is what showed. my winntbbu.dll file works great. i must be missing a bitmap somewhere that needs edited,not sure yet. im off work today so im gonna play around with it some more. thanks for the help though. take care!

i didnt edit the autorun file. i edited the setup.exe file.

That's what I meant. I didn't mean specifically AUTORUN.INF but the file that auto starts. What most people have done is just make their own...

If you know HTML, it's rather simple to do. Then all you have to do is change the extension to .HTA and have the AUTORUN.INF file point to it instead. Or you could use a professional tool (AutoPlay Menu Studio) to create menu as well.

i think i may have to make my own cause im not finding anything. changing color depth,sizes, nothing works. done 5 different cd's and never had a problem, its something simple i know. but i dont want to spend 2 days finding it..lol. hey thanks for help!