Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
TheBlackMan

"help Starting Online Business"

Okay, so I'm looking at starting a business online. Now, my question is how does somebody go about doing this and also...what would be a good kind of business to start?

If you like to talk about it with me, AIM me or PM me. Also got MSN.

Its a long thing to explan and type, what are you good at, whats are your skill that you would like t distribute to the internet community?

There's a great deal of things you can do.... the only problem is that in order to make money you have to have money. You might start out buying some cheap things and selling them on e-bay.

Its a long thing to explan and type, what are you good at

Ain't that the truth. Anyways what ever you decide to start make sure your company finds an edge over your competitors. That is the only way you will every make it a successful business.

Good luck!