Message Box Limitations?

I'm doign a VBscript for a log in and it's cutting off some of my message for the message box, though it works fine other than that...

Note this is a VERY long message that is on several lines...and it just cuts off in the middle of a word...

So, is there a limit? Is there a way around it? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevan

This was The Maximum I Could Get

V = Vbcrlf

VT =Vbtab

D3 = space(3)

D6 =space(6)

D9 =space(9)

Defs ="Defualt Settings"

Eddie = Msgbox(VBTAB &"A LINE OF TEXT 001"& V &"HERE IS ANOTHER LINE OF TEXT 002" & V &_

"WE HAVE YET ANOTHER LINE OF TEXT 003"&V &_

"LET BEGIN ANOTHER LINE OF TEXT HERE 004" & V & "HERE IS THE NEXT LINE OF TEXT 005" & V & "WE ARE NOW AT LINE SIX OF THE TEXT TEST 006" & V &_

"STARTING LINE SEVEN OF THE TEXT TEST 007" & V & VBTAB & "A LABEL FOR LINE 008" & V & "SOME OF MY WINNT.SIF LINE 009" & V &_

";SetupMgrTag LINE 010" & V & "[Data]LINE 011" & V & D3 & "AutomaticUpdates=1 LINE 012" & V & D3 & "AutoPartition=0 LINE 013" &  V & D3 & "MsDosInitiated=""0"" LINE 014" & V & D3 & """UnattendedInstall=""Yes"" LINE 015" & V &_

"[unattended] LINE 016" & V & D3 & "UnattendMode=FullUnattended LINE 017" & V & D3 & "OemSkipEula=Yes LINE 018" & V & D3 & "OemPreinstall=Yes LINE 019" & V & D3 & "UnattendSwitch=""Yes"" LINE 020" &  V & D3 &_

"Repartition=No LINE 021" & V & D3 & "Hibernation=No LINE 022" & V & D3 & " OemPnPDriversPath=""Drivers\002_graphics;Drivers\004_sound;Drivers\""LINE 023" & V & D3 & "DriverSigningPolicy=Ignore LINE 024" & V & D3 &"AutoActivate=Yes LINE 025" & V & D3 &_

"TargetPath=\WINDOWS LINE 026" & V & D3 &"THE QUICK BROWN COW JUMP OVER THE MON AND BROKE IT LEG LINE 027" &_

V & D3 & "HERE IS THE LAST AMOUT OF TEXT THE MAXIMUIM AMOUNT IS HERE 028< " , 0 + 64,"TEST HOW MUCH TEXT")

For some reason, 1024 characters seems to come to mind as the max. limit for a message box.

Check the documentation but I remember reading it somewhere.

There is a 1024 character limitation on message box but not on Pop up messages. Use the popup method.

Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
WshShell.Popup YourVeryLongText,, Title, 4 + 48

You can also split the message if it exceed a certain lenght and display it on several boxes:

If Len(Msg) > 1000 then
etc