How To Force Minimum One Choosen Entry

Hi,

after looking at the code of several of the scripts, i have to give up. What I have in mind is to force the user to choose one entry (application). The current version does nothing, if the user hits the install-button after deselecting all entries. Its ok, if he does not like the ofered software, but I want him to get a popup that he has to choose minimum one entry. Can somebody give me a hint?

If I understood it right, pressing the install-button leads to the function "CreateFile" with argument "false" which is located in script "wpiscripts\generate.js". But I am stuck in reading and understanding the code. So, first of all, I do not really know where to put extra code and second, I do not know how to write that code in Java script.

PS: Very impressive application.

--

ciao mamba

In the config page check the little box that says "forced".

Then in the options page select "force installation on ext"

These options do not help for what I have in mind. Setting the "FORC[PN]" attribute for one entry will install this entry. But my idea is to have several applications (entries) from which the user has to choose minumum one. If he does not choose any, he should get a popup window and the screen remains still the same (so he can choose one or more entries this time).

I just want to force the installation of one application (entry) of many. Since I do not know which application the user will choose, I cannot set the "forc[pn]" attribute.