Messenger Pb: Can't Start Video/audio Conversation

coucou

Hello,

Until today i could run MSN Messenger and start a video and/or Audio conversation with success.

Today i got no chance to start any conversation Video, Audio, I can't even run Audio/Video Tuning Wizard although i did not "touch" any config option of messenger.

I tested my webcam and Audio board, they works fine.

I uninstall (twice) Messenger 6.2, reboot and install it again without success.

I uninstall Messenger 6.2, reboot and install Messenger 7 (beta)without success too.

When I try to Start an Audio conversation i got "We are having technical difficulties accessing the audio and video capabilities of your computer.  Please restart MSN Messenger and try again." error message.

When I try to Start an Video conversation i got  "The invitation to this video conversation was not sent because (Anyone) is using an older version of Messenger that does not support this feature" error message.

When I try runing the Audio/Video Tuning Wizard I got "We are unable to run Audio/Video Tuning Wizard at this time." error message.

Thanks for any help

coucou

same problem here... except that i have no problem viewing video web cam... just audio convo doesnt work and not able to use audio/vid tuning wizard...

someone please help?