Slient Install East Asian Languages

I have try quite possibly All combination of input in WinNT.sif [RegionalSettings] and still could not get it to install Automatically.

The only thing i haven't try is What M$ has said on its webpage.

To use this section of your answer file, you must add, as a minimum, the /copysource:lang parameter to Winnt32.exe or the /rx:lang parameter to Winnt.exe.

I have no idea how to do this. But according to this post HERE

this will only copy the lang folder and when you install it no longer require the CD. i.e It won't Auto install East Asian Language Support.

i have on my previous post ask but since the topic title does no longer reflect the topic i open up this thread. i want to thanks Takeshi for all his help in my previous thread although i am still out of luck trying to get it to work.

So any one who has a Sucessful attempt on sliently installing EAL please post the method you use or your Winnt.sif

Thanks.

Thanks for all your input. I Try every possible soloution and none of them work. Like many post in MSFN about EAST Asian language unable to install , the problem is a total Mystery.

However i finally got down to Take out my orginal Windows CD again. And start remaking everything. And it works this time.

SO for those who couldn't install East Asian language Automatically. Try Starting from the very very beginning.

Hope this helps.

works for me.

let me guess. u used nlite did u?

;)

Opps. I forgot to point that out ^^"......... Yes and No. because it didn't work on my Nlited Disc or my Orginal Slipstreamed Disc.

I had ancient WinXP source on my HD. ( The only thing i remember i did with it was Slipstreamed SP2 ) I try to install on my VM with my Winnt.sif and it didn't work either.

So my source of XP must be Corrupted/Damaged.