Vmware Serial Entery Problems

This is the coolist site I have come across you all are the very knowlagable. Any way I am working on an unattended cd, not unattended yet. This is were I am. Working with XP Pro Corp.

I have intergrated SP2 to the original files and also integrated hotfixes, burned to cd and tried to install in VM it wants me to enter a key and when I try that there is not enough spaces for my key, therefor I can't install in VM. It will work on my host program and wants to install, i cancel it during the process as I don't want to reinstall it yet. Any help?

Thanks ahead

Krazd

PS:I did a search and looked at lots of pages(fornd lots of more info) but nothing on this.

I had skiped the serial entry on the install of VM, so when I went to us it it wanted a serial( it's own serial) so once I put that in I tried to install XP and it said I didn't have the tools, so I got what I think I need but I am still unable to install in VM sais no bootable disk is found. I put the same disk's in another computer and it fires right up wanting to install. Any ideas?

krazd