Configuring Zone Alarm For Router

Hey, I've got verizon dsl coming the 28th, but the equipment is already here and set up, which includes a Westell Versalink dsl modem/ wireless router. What I'm trying to figure out now is, how can I configure zonealarm (free) to put the IPs from my home network in the trusted zone, but anything else to be Internet. I have tried adding the IP Range to the trusted zone, but I still can't access the network. BTW, I have turned off SSID broadcasting, enabled MAC filtering, and set a WPA key, so I think the security on that end has been covered.

And one final little annoyance, on my main rig, which is running a customized/legalized version of Windows Nemesis, any time I try to access the computer through the "View workgroup computers" or try to go straight to \\amplifier, it says I don't have permission, but if I go straight to a folder, like \\amplifier\docs, it works fine. Any suggestions? This is just a minor annoyance, big problem is the first one.

edit: okay, after messing a little more with zonealarm, I managed to get that working (who was it that said the easiest way to figure out a problem was to post it on a web forum?). Still would like help with the second one if possible though, thanks.