Schedule Program To Open...

gui_m

Okay, I have a scheduler installed called "Auto power-on" scheduled to open azureus daily at 01:00AM. It does open azureus at the scheduled time but it never opens properly... Azureus' settings are all messed up when it opens with the scheduler. None of my downloads appear on the list because the settings were re-set to default so the directory of the incoming torrents are wrong (hence none of the downloads appear). Now, if i open it manually, it will work normally. Weird, eh? :blink:

Anyone have any idea what could be wrong? I've tried scheduling the program to open the exact shortcut file i use to open azureus manually, yet i still get that same problem.

:thumbup thanks

Ugh I misread I thought you set up the scheduler to run the location the shortcut pointed to, which is the .exe. If you are already using the shortcut itself then yes try the other way and point to the exe. If you right-click on the shortcut and copy the run location from the shortcut if you can't find it by browsing. Then paste the location into the scheduler, that should work. I suggested checking the start in directory because you probably have more than one config file hanging around.

Try Shareaza maybe too. It won't fix your sched problem but it searches kazaa, torrents, gnutella, & edonkey p2p networks all at the same time. I've heard good things from people about it.