Complete Unattended Installation Dvd

(db)

Hello. I am wondering if there was a program like nLite, but instead of just installing windowsXP unattended, if it would istall a myriad of programs one after another (such as first the os, then antivirus, then itunes, ect) If it isnt possible to do with only one DVD, is it possible to make a complete unattended installation DVD minus the OS? I would have about 4.5 gig in programs that I would want to install one after another in a certain order. Is this too hard to do? Thanks for any help you could give.

(db)

You can use a program like WPI (Windows Post Installer), or my personal favorite WIHU (Windows Installation Helper Utility). You would set up your unattended disc to call WIHU (or whatever program you choose) in GUIRUNONCE.

No matter what program you use, what you basically do is tell it how to install all the files (what switches to you), and it allows the user to check the boxes of the software that is wanted.

You are still doing most the work with these programs, its not like nLite where the program does all the work for you.

Good luck!