Error On My Iso . .

ALrighty.. i make my iso with cd image gui... Use the boot file and such.. and i got all the apps in.. IF i run the utility and it makes the iso.. i try using Virtual PC and it tells me when i try to select the iso that " the file does not appear to be a cd image. CD image files must be greater than 2MB and in multiples of 2K size..

I do not get this error if i take out the entire microsoft office installer. But if i put it in and remake it i get this error every time. I've even tried using different iso makers. With all off the data on it is 2.45 gig. . . what am i oding wrong?

ALrighty.. i make my iso with cd image gui... Use the boot file and such.. and i got all the apps in.. IF i run the utility and it makes the iso.. i try using Virtual PC and it tells me when i try to select the iso that " the file does not appear to be a cd image.  CD image files must be greater than 2MB and in multiples of 2K size..

I do not get this error if i take out the entire microsoft office installer.  But if i put it in and remake it i get this error every time.  I've even tried using different iso makers.  With all off the data on it is 2.45 gig. . . what am i oding wrong?

Yep, virtual pc does not accept iso's over 2 Gig. :no: