Minimize To Tray

(astalavista, i hav used the search function... including google ok?)

is there a reg tweak that allows us to minimize windows to system tray instead of installing small apps & running them in startup... thnx...

yes there are apps like that

i've used AllToTray for a while i dunno any others, but i'm sure there were many of them..

edit: wait what, u want to do this unattended? i dunno about that.

Edited by XtremeMaC

to astalavista: just 4get it,, im just afraid u wil reply with one of ur infamous line "use the search function" lol....

yup i want it unattended,, i want it to run in a cmd or watever.. just like oder registry tweaks..

Mac i dont understand what he said pls translate.

are u from the philippines?

ok i think i know what u mean now. I use one of my windowblinds themes does that.

similar to that of MAC OS sorry i also dont know how to do it.

Interesting post! looks another problem to solve... new Challenge.

there are lots of small progs that ive used & one of them is 4t-tray minimizer....etc..

it lets you windows/applications minimized as System Tray icons, which helps in adjusting free space on your taskbar. To minimize any windows/application to the task bar, u hav to right click the minimize button.

http://www.4t-niagara.com/4t-min.exe >> try it

now guys what i want is a registry tweak that lets u do it w/out installing tools like that , that runs at startup... this program is small thats y i think theres just some registry modification therein..

yup asta, im from rp.. :whistle: not good n english :blushing:

any help will be appreciated.. :thumbup

taga los banos laguna ako... graduate ako ng management sa calamba,, pero e2 sa computer tayo nahihilig,,, mejo nag-iinvest ng kaalaman pero wla ako work.. sa bahay ngppakadalubhasa,,, at e2 nga mag-2 weeks na ata ako sa Unattended.. advanced agd ang inupakan ko kya mejo mahirap although successful ung ibang attempts ko, cyempre mas ok kung may idadag-dag pa di ba? kaw kelan k b ngsimula sa unaatended cd? san ka ba? :hello:

Oy sali nyo naman ako sa usapan! Hahaha!

Astalavista and I were looking for a solution to this long time ago, but no luck. I know there are hunderds of softwares that will do the task, but I want to do it via registry, if it's posible. I don't get much from my on-campus job so I can't afford to buy new softwares. Hahahaha!