Registry, Trojan, Virus, and Net speed problem

phoenix_nf

in short : plz check if this file is ok (see attached file), and how to detect trojans not detectable using Avg, pccillin, spybot, and antivirus and trojan remover.

Read further for the full tragedy report.

Currently my pc state is critical here is the complete story. (Based on a true story)

Every thing was fine on my pc. kool speed both processing and internet. Then on thursday evening my bro tried to crack the max 3d software his friend gave him and chaos broke loose. The crack had a virus. my pc-cillin detected it. (i have pc-cillin and Avg on my comp.) he tried the same crack on friday. and more virus problem.

on saturday (my holiday), i checked my comp. routine saturday services. and found 2 viruses and 3 trojans on the pc. pccillin cleaned them then and there. but i still couldn’t update both anti-vir services from the net, (had to manually update them) and my net connection dropped from 9kbps to 2 kbps. it looked like something was still wrong with it.

i scanned it with spybot. it found 15 probs and 1 extension prob. so i cleaned all. and after that i couldn’t access any .exe files :( (it shows select prog. from list) i couldn’t access the net too :( or rollback using XPrestore.

i popped in the xp cd and started the XP fix (not the XP rescue). during that install it asked me to specify the prog for running an exe file. i selected search from the web, managed to log in and got this .reg file to fix the registry. after the installation i ran the file (as the .exe files were still not opening :( ). i had the jerky scroll prob, but fixed that after installing all the drivers.

i ran TCPoptimizer that did wonders for my comp before. now everything looks okay except my ie, netscape, and mozilla-firebird cant access the net the speed is too slow @4kbps.... i reverted to the normal XP settings of TCPoptimizer. ..however bitcomet that overcomes all progs in hogging the net speed runs at about normal speed @8kbps (i guess there are still trojans n viruses on my comp or the regedit file is the prob). ive scanned using avg and pccillin, spybot, antivirus and trojan remover. (after updating all of them)

i really need help :(

registryfile.txt

you still probably have a virus on your computer, there is one that affects exe files like you are expierancing, do an online virus can.

Symantec Online Scan

Housecall

Download and run stinger from Mcafee

Download Singer Tool

Also use a good antivirus program, only one, because running two can cause conflicts and false positives.