wireless internet access ?

linksys wireless b router ... my pc and wifes pc are hardwired into it ... built kids pc for xmas win 2k pro unit .. wireless from his room ..

running norton internet security .. set up personal firewall .. can see home network and access all pc's on it no probs ... but won't access the internet ???? under admin or his account ...

what am i missing ???? any ideas ???

THANKS !!!

BEN

i read that before .. that is how i got as far as i did ... like i said i can see and access the other pc's that are hardwired to the router.. but i am unable to access the internet .. so i am not sure if it is a router / set up issue .. which i believe not since i can access the 2 pc's that are hardwired ..

or a norton internet security setting that i am missing .. which i am starting to believe is the case ...

after doing some more checking on norton site .. i disabled the security and internet access was there .. so i cleared out the program list and rescanned and everything is all good now ...

looking great so far !!

thanks for the ideas ...

appreciate the help

after doing some more checking on norton site .. i disabled the security and internet access was there .. so i cleared out the program list and rescanned and everything is all good now ...

looking great so far !!

thanks for the ideas ...

appreciate the help

I'm glad its working for you! :)