Having a Program Run Hidden

:} I need to have a Program run hidden without the person knowing it is running. 1. In Visual Basic how would I accomplish this?

2. Can I make a batch file to do the same thing?

3. Is there a way for the program to be hidden from Windows Task Manager? So when a person control+alt+deletes they don't see it.

4. Is there a way for a .exe to execute itself so it will keep opening itself without instruction by the user? So when a person has a program I give them it will try to open itself automatically Or automatically once it is opened one time. So maybe it drops in a little .bat or .exe or something that looks like nothing but it keeps opening the other file. I have no idea on this so I need input. :wacko:

Lastly,

How can I have one file into which I put another file that when activated drops the file I put into it unoticed by the person. And to top it off it drops in the file and also activates it.

:blushing: I can't really say I expect anyone to answer all of these questions but if you know any of them or have any info that can help me please post it or tell me in a e-mail. Im just tryin to learn and sorry im such a noob :blushing: